Licensing criteria are used to assess how the centres meet the minimum standards required by the regulations.
For each criterion there is guidance to help centres meet the required standards.
The publication of the criteria on its own can be downloaded as a PDF [PDF, 1.8 MB] and printed.
The licensing criteria was last updated in September 2022.
Click to download the PDF:
- Code of Conduct Procedure
- Complaints Procedure
- Disciplinary Management Procedure
- Discrimination & Equal Opportunity Procedure
- Fitness for Work Procedure
- Grievance Procedure
- Medical Incapacity Procedure
- Performance Improvement Procedure
- Privacy and Data Protection Procedure
- Protected Disclosure Procedure
- Sexual Harassment Procedure
- Workplace Bullying Procedure