2 cups of cornfour
1 cup cold water
Pour the cornflour into a bowl, add the cold water slowly, stirring constantly and stop when the water is barely absorbed by the cornflour.
Gloop is easy to clean and wonderful fun, particularly outdoors.
Gloop will brush off clothing as a dry powder.
- Is it solid or is it liquid?
- Pour it on to a table top.
- Can you pile it up to make a castle?
- Can you write your name in it before the writing disappears?
- Divide the gloop in half and add different food colouring to each half.
- Watch what happens when the two mixtures meet!
This is a cheap and fun way to entertain children on a cold wet Sunday afternoon and the adult will have fun too! Although it appears to make a mess, any splashes will sweep up if left to dry.
CAUTION: do not dispose of this mixture down the sink unless you are prepared to unblock the ‘u’ bend! Just throw it in the dustbin.